- 824 – Town: County Fire Station Number 1 is located on Highway 76 (G. I. Maddox Parkway), next to the Senior Center.
- 872 – Carters-Doolittle: County Fire Station Number 2 is located on Old Highway 411 South. When traveling south from Chatsworth, turn left onto Old Highway 411. The fire station is about two miles down the road on the right.
- 874 – North: County Fire Station Number 4 is located on Shields Road, and is clearly visible from Georgia Highway 2. The location is about half way between Highway 411 and Highway 225.
- 1013 – McDonald: Eton Elementary School gym is located on Highway 286 between Highway 411 and Highway 225. The gym is located at the back of the school.
- 1039 – Shuck Pen: The fellowship hall of Zion Hill Baptist Church is located just to the south of Northwest Elementary School on Highway 225.
- 1291 – Southwest: County Fire Station Number 5 is located on Highway 225 and is approximately eight miles south of the Chief Vann House. The station is just past the bridge over Holly Creek.
- 1895 – Spring Place: Spring Place Elementary School's gym is located on Leonard Bridge Road on the opposite end from Coker Elementary. It may also be reached by turning onto the Spring Place Smyrna Road (just opposite from Spring Place Baptist Church) and turning left onto Leonard Bridge Road.