Murray County Voting Precincts
- 824 – Town: The Town precinct is located at the Murray County Recreation Center, 651 Hyden Tyler Road, Chatsworth. Voting takes place in Gym #1. The gym entrance is on the right of the lobby. The Recreation facility is located approximately 2 miles east of the stoplight by Hardees.
- 872 – Carters-Doolittle: The Carters-Doolittle precinct is in the fellowship hall of Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church, 2309 Old Highway 411, Chatsworth.. The church is located approximately one tenth of a mile north of the Ramhurst fire station.
- 874 – North: The North precinct is at County Fire Station #4, 85 Shields Road, Crandall. The station is clearly visible from Georgia Highway 2. The location is about half way between Highway 411 and Highway 225.
- 1013 – McDonald: The McDonald precinct is located at the Murray County Recreation Center, 651 Hyden Tyler Road, Chatsworth. Voting takes place in Gym #2. The gym entrance is on the left of the lobby. The Recreation Center is located approximately 3½ miles from the stop light at Eton.
- 1039 – Shuck Pen: The Shuck Pen precinct is located in the fellowship hall of Zion Hill Baptist Church, 50 Zion Hill Church Road, Chatsworth. The church faces Highway 225 and is located just to the south of Northwest Elementary School.
- 1291 – Southwest: The Southwest precinct is at County Fire Station #5, 6620 Highway 225 South, Chatsworth. It is approximately eight miles south of the Chief Vann House. The station is just past the bridge over Holly Creek.
- 1895 – Spring Place: The Spring Place precinct is located at the Salvation Army building, 731 Highway 225 North, Chatsworth, GA.. The Salvation Army building located approximately 1 mile north of the Chief Vann House.
- Advanced Voting: All advanced voting is conducted at the Murray County Recreation Center, 651 Hyden Tyler Road, Chatsworth. Voting takes place in the conference room off of the lobby.
If you have any questions or need more information, please call the elections office at (706) 517-1400 ext. 7.