- Departments I-Z
- Sheriff’s Office
- Drug Facts
- Methamphetamine "Be Aware!" poster:This poster alerts store owners about products that can be used in manufacturing methamphetamine.
- Crystal Methamphetamine Fast Facts:This trifold brochure answers the common questions about crystal methamphetamine. It includes a description of the drug, describes the risks of abuse and presents a profile of the typical abuser. Also included is a list of street terms.
- Crystal Methamphetamine (informational bulletin):This information bulletin provides an update on the availability of, demand for, production, transportation, and distribution of crystal methamphetamine.
- Marijuana and Methamphetamine Trafficking on Federal Lands Threat Assessment: This report provides an assessment of marijuana cultivation and methamphetamine production occurring on and transported through public federal lands.
- Methamphetamine Fast Facts: This trifold brochure answers the common questions about methamphetamine. It includes a description of the drug, describes the risks of abuse, and presents a profile of the typical abuser. Also included is a list of street terms.
- Methamphetamine Laboratory Identification and Hazards Fast Facts:This brochure answers the common questions asked about methamphetamine laboratory identification and hazards, such as what is a methamphetamine laboratory, how common are they, where are they found, what are the signs, what are the hazards, and what can I do? Also included is a chart of chemicals with their associated hazards and a chart of products and equipment used in methamphetamine production.
Please contact the Murray County Sheriff's Department at (706) 695-4592 for more information about drug enforcement and/or to report illegal substances. You may also report suspected drug activity or abuse online.