What services are not handled by Magistrate Court?
Murray County Superior Court handles child support, divorce and divorce cases, and land disputes. Contact Superior Court at (706) 695-2932.

Murray County Probate Court handles death and birth certificates, marriage licenses or certificates, and traffic violations. Contact Probate Court at (706) 695-3812.

Restraining orders must be done by an attorney.

Show All Answers

1. Can I use self help to evict the tenant from the rental property without the commencement of a dispossessory?
2. I am the defendant and have been served with a lawsuit, what do I need to do?
3. I am the judgment creditor and my judgment has been paid, what do I need to do?
4. What are the requirements for a landlord filing a dispossessory action?
5. Can I appeal my civil case if I lose?
6. The tenant has filed his or her answer, so when will the hearing be held?
7. Can I reduce my claim to $15,000 and file it in Magistrate Court?
8. How do I file my civil case?
9. What services are not handled by Magistrate Court?
10. Where should I file my case?