Click to Home
Click to Home
Go To Search

Commissioner's Office

Show All Answers

1. How can I get my driveway graded or graveled?
2. How do I report maintenance issues on a public roadway?
3. How do I file a complaint / concern?
4. When is the next commissioner's meeting?
5. How can I get agendas and minutes for meetings?
6. Where are you located?
7. What hours are you open?
8. Do I need a business license in Murray County?

P.O. Box 1129  |  Chatsworth, Georgia 30705  |  Ph: (706) 695-2413  |  Fx: (706) 695-8721